Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Spotlight on Gold International Diamond Julio Cesar Rodríguez

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamond Julio Cesar Rodríguez from California, USA. Over the years, we have been very impressed with Julio's commitment to 4Life and his willingness to change his life and the lives of people all over the world. Thank you for all of your hard work, Julio!

I met Gold International Diamond Kim Ferguson ten years ago when I was looking for a natural product to help support my mother's health. 4Life Transfer Factor® products have supported her immune system like no other product has been able to do.

Because of 4Life, I have been able to help other people to have options in their lives. People don't have to settle for just getting by and simply existing from day to day. The 4Life opportunity has given me the ability to help my parents live better lives during their retirement. In my own life, 4Life has given me the possibility to choose. I can choose to have better health support. I can choose to drive a better car. I can choose how I want to live.

A key ingredient to building a successful business is your "why." You need to write down why you are doing this business and keep it front of you. This may change as your business grows, but if you are not moved by it, it is not strong enough to keep you working hard. This business is not about money. It's about faith in the products and financial opportunity, teamwork, and education. Love 4Life and love the products. Believe that what you are doing will change people's lives.

4Life is real! Achieving success is attainable when you focus your efforts to achieve your goals and dreams. I have been able to touch many lives in achieving the rank of Gold International Diamond. The next step for me is helping many more people to see the life-changing benefits of this opportunity.

Julio Cesar Rodríguez