Thursday, June 14, 2012

Spotlight on Gold International Diamond Miguel Bermúdez Marín

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamond Miguel Bermúdez Marín from Puerto Rico! We are thankful for Miguel's service-oriented attitude about sharing the 4Life opportunity with other people. Thank you for all you have accomplished, and we can't wait to see what your future holds!

Several years ago, someone told me about 4Life Transfer Factor®, but I didn't fully understand the possibilities of the financial opportunity. In January of 2011, Platinum International Diamonds Dr. Herminio Nevárez and Yadira Olivo explained the business opportunity and the support provided by the educational system of the International Networkers Team.

My wife and I decided to join 4Life because we felt it could help us achieve financial, time, and health freedom. We were also excited by the prospect of sharing this opportunity with other people and giving them the chance to improve their lives. That is what I want most for my fellowmen.

Our lives have improved in all aspects. We have grown as people, helped our families and our church, and we have more time to share with our kids. I feel really happy and grateful to God that I have achieved the Gold International Diamond level. I'm thankful to 4Life, the International Networkers Team, and my organization. Being able to witness other people's success is so gratifying. I know now that because I have achieved the Gold International Diamond rank, many other people can do it, too.

To make your dreams come true, you must have a strong conviction, keep clear goals in mind, set deadlines, and then fight to reach them. Whenever I approach people about 4Life, I do it with conviction and enthusiasm. I tell them about this life-changing opportunity and how they can take control of their future. I share the 4Life opportunity with confidence, because I know dreams can come true.

Miguel Bermúdez Marín